Is your creativity stifled? Give yourself the gift of space.
If your creativity is “stuck” perhaps it needs some space and room to flow. Here are a few suggestions to open the flow of creativity:
- Clear out any clutter in your workspace
- Remove obsolete, unwanted supplies
- Organize and straighten up your supplies
- Display your favorite works, even if only on a slideshow on your monitor
- Give yourself the gift of space
- Spend some time outdoors in wide open spaces
If you need help clearing space, removing clutter, making sense of your supplies, click below or call (480) 382-1085.