Past Workshops & Events
A listing of our past Professional Organizing events.
- Wells Fargo. Employee training: Principles of Time Management in the Workplace
- NAWBO National Association of Women Business Owners
- A series on “Organized Living” to the Banner Alzheimer’s Institute’s caregivers group.
- Virginia G. Piper Cancer Center series to patients and public around the benefits of and concepts of organized living.
- Community educational classes on a variety of topics related to healthy living and the benefits of an organized, less stressed life.
- Fresh Start Women’s Center classes
- YWCA Women’s Expert Forum – Invited by the YWCA Board of Directors to speak with professional women. Participated as a presenter and panelist along with Dr. Theresa Ramsey of Center for Natural Healing and Joy Antolini of National Bank of Arizona on the topic of “Creating a Better Work/Life Balance.”
- A private workshop on organizing for health at NE Mesa Fit Body Bootcamp.
- Presentation to business owner group on effectively organizing a business for success.
- SOAR Empowerment Series in Scottsdale, Arizona. A women-only series of events developed and facilitated by Andrea Brundage and Life & Leadership Coach, Karen Irene. Designed to empower, inspire, and support women who are serious about making a difference in their lives, and in the world.
- Fun, interactive event focused on purposeful purging and placement of our clothing, and then creating a wardrobe that takes you from Frazzle to Dazzle.
Other workshops, presentations, and events
- Self-Care Through Time Management (Galentine’s Day event), ASU Skysong Campus
- United Brokers Group – Optimize Your Time, Increase Your Bottom Line
- Arizona Professional & Business Women (BPW)
- Health Services Professionals (HSP)
- Chat, Chew, & Chocolate Women’s Club – group presentations
- Foxy Women & Wine – Event Sponsor
- Banner Baywood Hospital, Bosom Buddies Survivor Group – Simplify Your Life for Optimal Healing
- Scottsdale Public Libraries – Spring Cleaning and In-JOY The Holidays
- Mesa Public Libraries – Get Organized: Right Sizing & Simplifying Your Life
- Mesa Chamber of Commerce – Get Organized: Grow Your Business Effectively
- Apache Junction Chamber of Commerce – Time Management – Business Training Class
- The Money Mingle Happy Hour Series – 5-part series on organizing, protecting, investing your money
- Mesa Community College Non-Credit Courses – Organizing Principles
- Community service project with NAPO-AZ – Great Garage Overhaul
- Women of Visionary Influence – presentation
- AZ Small Business Development Center – Time Management Workshop
- Our Happiest Hour Networking Group – Time Management Workshop
- Women of KOG – Get Organized: From Paper Piles to Pantries
- Solera Women’s Club – The Process of Elimination of Clutter
- Sherwood Heights HOA, Scottsdale – Pride of Ownership & Spring Cleaning
- King of Glory Lutheran Church – Get Organized: Release Clutter & Overwhelm
- Val Vista Lakes Women’s Club – Get Organized For the Holidays
- Foothills Women’s Club – Permission To Purge Your Closet – Swap Your Frock event
- The Space Between – 3-Day Weekend Women’s Retreat, Spirit of the Desert Resort
- ASPiRE Power Ranch Community – Chaos Into Calm
- White Mountains NPC /Small Business Development Center – Time Management & QuickBooks Workshops
- Torreon Golf Club – Chaos Into Calm Presentation
SOS’s Organize University classes (ORG U)
- Organize Your Closet: Tips, Tools, and Techniques
- Organize Your Office: Creating A Supportive Space