Meet Andrea Brundage, MBA
Professional Organizer & Bringer of Calm | Speaker | Author
Got Chaos? Get Calm.™
Where it began
Andrea understands chaos. She grew up as the youngest of five children in a loving home, but by the time she was four or five years old, her father’s alcoholism was full blown. Her mom did her best to shield the kids from the mayhem, but the dysfunction and tension couldn’t be hidden. What was once a fun, peaceful home became chaotic and rife with tension. As she got older, Andrea often found solace at friend’s homes. It was there that she noticed a difference. Their homes felt calm, safe, peaceful.
From an early age, she vowed that when she got older, she would create a life and home that was calm. It is likely that her love for organizing started in those difficult formative years. Not being able to control the adult situations, she controlled what she could, her space. What was true then is still true for her now; when things are in their proper place, there is less stress, less chaos, and life is much calmer. She believes it. She lives it. She shares it with others.
Andrea meets you right where you are, without judgement. She is intent on putting your mind at ease and helping you accomplish your goals.
Andrea is experienced
With over 15 years in the business, Andrea has worked with hundreds of clients in all different capacities. Need to organize your closet? Need to declutter? Need to prepare for a move? Need help with downsizing? Need to organize your office and train your employees on time management? Need help organizing your estate documents and photographs? Andrea’s done it all.
Let’s be honest – many of you are frustrated because you have started organizing projects and ended up creating even bigger messes. Andrea will teach you her proven methods so you are able to maintain your organized space. Of course, she’s happy to come back to help you any time, but it won’t be because you don’t know what to do.
Andrea loves coaching those interested in getting into the field of organizing or those who want to up their game. Her philosophy is that we should seek out experienced mentors who can help shorten the learning curve. If you want to be an organizer and want to “pick Andrea’s brain,” click here.
As a public speaker, Andrea shares the principles of organization, time management, and the power of intentional living. Andrea has spoken in front of thousands of people through the years. Her presentations are informative, inspirational, and well received. See Events for upcoming appearances.
Andrea’s book, Simplify Your Life: 8 Simple Principles to Turn Your Chaos into Calm is available in print and eBook formats. She also published Simplify Your Life: A Journal, which is the perfect companion to the book, or can be used as a beautiful stand-alone journal.
Copies of the book and journal can be ordered on this website, on Amazon, on Barnes & Noble, and on Apple Books. Simplify Your Life is also available to libraries and independent bookstores through her publisher IngramSpark (Lightning Source).
Andrea believes that organization is a teachable skill. She also believes that each client deserves the utmost, individualized care, and not a one-size-fits-all approach. If you want to work with someone who stays with you through the thick and thin of the project, then Andrea’s the organizer for you.
Bottom line: You do not have to go it alone. If you want a gentle hand, creative solutions, and long-lasting results then book your session now.
Proud board member at Treasures For Teachers
- NAPO-AZ President’s Award
- Best of HOUZZ in Service 2014 – 2019
- Top 10 Best Organizers in Phoenix – Sparefoot.com
- Best Organizers in Phoenix list – Expertise.com
- Mom Entrepreneur of The Year, Top 10 Finalist
- NAPO-AZ Volunteer Award
- “Give First, Share Always” Award – eWomen Network
- ABWA Woman of the Year, White Mountains Chapter
- Newletter Editor Excellence Award – ABWA National
News & Media Appearances
Television & Radio Appearances
- Interview by Christine Estes, of NPR / KJZZ radio, “No Thanks, Mom: Many Millennial’s Don’t Want Parents Collectibles
- Frequent expert guest on Sonoran Living, ABC15- Phoenix
- Master closet organization
- Linen closet organization
- Get Organized in the New Year
- The 4 Questions, Tips, and My Favorite Organizing Tools
- How to Conquer Paper Clutter
- Love Your Pantry
- Stress-Free Travel Tips
- Organizing Your Photos and Memorabilia
- Easy Tips for Meal Planning
- Take The Pain Out of Packing for Travel
- Linen Folding Tricks To Maximize Space (coming soon)
View full episodes:
Interviews, Guest Blogs, Podcasts
- Women’s Business Connect podcast with host, Megan Good, owner of Geeked Out Media.
- Business Radio X (Phoenix) podcast with host, Karen Nowicki – Topic: Conversations with a Professional Organizer & Bringer of Calm. Click here.
- The Spare Foot Blog, 7-Ways to Corral Electronic Clutter
- Smead Organomics podcast – Topic: Delayed Decision Disorder – Watch here.
- The Spare Foot Blog, “How To Store Your Holiday Dishes”
- Staples.com, Margot Carmichael Lester, Staples® Contributing Writer, “How to Keep Your Workspace Neat”
- Professional Organizers Blog Carnival, Janet Barclay of Organized Assistant, “Decision Making”
- Off The Ground Blog by Emma Siemasko, quoted in “Get Organized by Going Back to Basics” (8/1/14)
- Unclutterer.com, Donna Smallin Kuper, Guest blog, “Delayed Decision Disorder (DDD)”
- MoneyTalksNews – quoted in “14-Ways to Re-decorate For Free” by Donna Freedman
- Hear From Entrepreneurs website: “How Did You Come Up With Your Company Name?”
- Coach Nicky Roberts’ Blog Series: “5-Things I Learned About Getting Organized”
- Green Living Magazine – Love Your Space article & Reducing Holiday Stress & Clutter article
- Staples.com – Clean It Up! How to Develop a Plan for Keeping Your Workspace Neat
- Salt River Project (SRP) Business Resource Center – Turning Chaos into Calm, Andrea Brundage Success Story
- MSN.com & Yahoo Finance – 14 Ways to Redecorate for Free
- BBC Online – Downsize Without Drama
- SheKnows.com – How to streamline your weekly cleaning routine
- Las Sendas Up Close Publications (Page 19) – ‘Tis the Season to Clean Out Your Closets
- Williamsburg Therapy & Wellness – Dr. Nerina Garcia-Arcemer – Organizing Your Life article
- White Mountain Independent Newspaper – Andrea Brundage Awarded Woman of the Year article