Meet Andrea Brundage
Got Chaos? Get Calm.™
Andrea is different
One of the things that sets Andrea Brundage apart in the professional organizing industry is her years of experience, a Master’s degree in business, her gentle guidance and compassionate coaching, and her superior service.
Another differentiator is that Andrea is all about client relationships. You will be working directly with Andrea, start to finish. On the rare occasion where additional organizers are warranted, Andrea will select and contract with the best organizers in town and you will be informed and properly introduced.
Andrea Brundage is the real deal. She is experienced, educated, effective, and efficient. Her years of serving people just like you means that she brings a quiet confidence and calm demeanor to each of her projects.
Andrea also prides herself on being “the source of the resources.” If you need services not provided in the SOS scope of work, Andrea will do her best to connect you with whomever you need.
Let’s be honest – many of you are frustrated because you have started organizing projects and ended up creating even bigger messes. You have gotten started; maybe you even bought a bunch of organizing products, but sadly, you lost steam and fell back into your old, dysfunctional habits.
To stop this cycle of failure, effective systems and new habits must be developed. Andrea will help you implement these. She will teach you how to keep your space organized, and most importantly, she will do it quickly and effectively. Andrea will help you actually start and finish projects!
As a public speaker, Andrea shares the principles of organization, time management, and the power of intentional living.
Andrea’s first book is coming out this fall. Stay tuned for your chance to purchase Simplify: 8 Principles to Turn Your Chaos into Calm.
Andrea believes that organization is a teachable skill. She also believes that each client deserves the utmost, individualized care, not a cookie-cutter, one-size-fits-all approach.
Bottom line: You do not have to go it alone. Getting organized is an overwhelming task for most. If you want a gentle hand, creative solutions, and long-lasting results then Andrea Brundage and Simple Organized Solutions (SOS) is just what you need.
Organizations Andrea Is A Part Of
- NAPO-AZ President’s Award
- Best of HOUZZ.com Service 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017
- Top 10 Best Organizers in Phoenix from Sparefoot.com
- Mom Entrepreneur of The Year, Top 10 Finalist
- NAPO-AZ Volunteer Award
- eWomen Network’s “Give First, Share Always” Award
- ABWA Woman of the Year, White Mountains Chapter
- National ABWA, Newletter Editor Excellence Award
- Best Organizers in Phoenix list from Expertise.com
- East Valley Women
- Health Services Professionals – East Valley
- Andrea was a Board of Director member at NAPO-Arizona and served two terms as Vice-President in addition to other leadership roles.
Andrea Brundage is listed as a premiere organizer in Mesa, Arizona on FindMyOrganizer.com.
News & Media Appearances
Television & Radio Appearances
- Interview by Christine Estes, of NPR / KJZZ radio, “No Thanks, Mom: Many Millennial’s Don’t Want Parents Collectibles
- Frequent expert guest on Sonoran Living, ABC15- Phoenix
- Master closet organization
- Linen closet organization
- Get Organized in the New Year
- The 4 Questions, Tips, and My Favorite Organizing Tools
- How to Conquer Paper Clutter
- Love Your Pantry
- Stress-Free Travel Tips
- Organizing Your Photos and Memorabilia
- Easy Tips for Meal Planning
- Take The Pain Out of Packing for Travel
- Linen Folding Tricks To Maximize Space (coming soon)
View full episodes:
Interviews, Guest Blogs, Podcasts
- Business Radio X (Phoenix) podcast – Topic: Conversations with a Professional Organizer & Bringer of Calm. Click here.
- The Spare Foot Blog, 7-Ways to Corral Electronic Clutter
- Smead Organomics podcast – Topic: Delayed Decision Disorder – Watch here.
- The Spare Foot Blog, “How To Store Your Holiday Dishes”
- Staples.com, Margot Carmichael Lester, Staples® Contributing Writer, “How to Keep Your Workspace Neat”
- Professional Organizers Blog Carnival, Janet Barclay of Organized Assistant, “Decision Making”
- Off The Ground Blog by Emma Siemasko, quoted in “Get Organized by Going Back to Basics” (8/1/14)
- Unclutterer.com, Donna Smallin Kuper, Guest blog, “Delayed Decision Disorder (DDD)”
- MoneyTalksNews – quoted in “14-Ways to Re-decorate For Free” by Donna Freedman
- Hear From Entrepreneurs website: “How Did You Come Up With Your Company Name?”
- Coach Nicky Roberts’ Blog Series: “5-Things I Learned About Getting Organized”
- Green Living Magazine – Love Your Space article & Reducing Holiday Stress & Clutter article
- Staples.com – Clean It Up! How to Develop a Plan for Keeping Your Workspace Neat
- Salt River Project (SRP) Business Resource Center – Turning Chaos into Calm, Andrea Brundage Success Story
- MSN.com & Yahoo Finance – 14 Ways to Redecorate for Free
- BBC Online – Downsize Without Drama
- SheKnows.com – How to streamline your weekly cleaning routine
- Las Sendas Up Close Publications (Page 19) – ‘Tis the Season to Clean Out Your Closets
- Williamsburg Therapy & Wellness – Dr. Nerina Garcia-Arcemer – Organizing Your Life article
- White Mountain Independent Newspaper – Andrea Brundage Awarded Woman of the Year article