Meet Andrea Brundage
Got Chaos? Get Calm.™
Andrea truly cares about her clients and their results. Relationships matter. Results matter.
Andrea is the real deal. She is experienced, educated, effective, and efficient. Her years of serving people just like you means she brings a quiet confidence and calm demeanor to every project. And if for some reason she is the not the right person for the job, she will do her best to refer you to someone who can better meet your needs.
Andrea is different
There are a lot of people call themselves professional organizers these days. This is due in part to the popularity of the “tidying up” movement. Experience matters so do your research and make sure you are getting the full support you need to accomplish your goals.
A few things that set Andrea Brundage apart are her individualized, hands-on service and a track record spanning over fifteen years. And when you hire Andrea, you get Andrea! She doesn’t sell the project then send in subcontractors that you haven’t met to do the work.
Andrea also prides herself on being a source of resources. If you need services not provided in the scope of work, Andrea will do her best to connect you to someone who can help you.
Let’s be honest – many of you are frustrated because you have started organizing projects and ended up creating even bigger messes. Andrea will teach you how to keep your space organized.
As a public speaker, Andrea shares the principles of organization, time management, and the power of intentional living. Check her Events page for upcoming presentations.
Her book, Simplify: 8 Principles to Turn Your Chaos into Calm will be available on this website and on Amazon in March 2019.
Andrea believes that organization is a teachable skill. She also believes that each client deserves the utmost, individualized care, not a one-size-fits-all, bait and switch approach. If you want to work with someone who stays with you through the thick and thin of the project, then Andrea’s the organizer for you.
Your challenges and projects are personal and Andrea recognizes that it takes a lot courage to ask for help. You can trust that Andrea maintains strict confidentiality and she will meet you right where you are, right now. She will arrive without judgement and she will bring her calm presence and proven experience to every project.
Bottom line: You do not have to go it alone. If you want a gentle hand, creative solutions, and long-lasting results then Andrea Brundage and Simple Organized Solutions (SOS) are the perfect choice!
- NAPO-AZ President’s Award
- Best of HOUZZ in Service 2014 – 2019
- Top 10 Best Organizers in Phoenix – Sparefoot.com
- Best Organizers in Phoenix list – Expertise.com
- Mom Entrepreneur of The Year, Top 10 Finalist
- NAPO-AZ Volunteer Award
- “Give First, Share Always” Award – eWomen
- ABWA Woman of the Year, White Mountains Chapter
- Newletter Editor Excellence Award – ABWA National
News & Media Appearances
Television & Radio Appearances
- Interview by Christine Estes, of NPR / KJZZ radio, “No Thanks, Mom: Many Millennial’s Don’t Want Parents Collectibles
- Frequent expert guest on Sonoran Living, ABC15- Phoenix
- Master closet organization
- Linen closet organization
- Get Organized in the New Year
- The 4 Questions, Tips, and My Favorite Organizing Tools
- How to Conquer Paper Clutter
- Love Your Pantry
- Stress-Free Travel Tips
- Organizing Your Photos and Memorabilia
- Easy Tips for Meal Planning
- Take The Pain Out of Packing for Travel
- Linen Folding Tricks To Maximize Space (coming soon)
View full episodes:
Interviews, Guest Blogs, Podcasts
- Business Radio X (Phoenix) podcast – Topic: Conversations with a Professional Organizer & Bringer of Calm. Click here.
- The Spare Foot Blog, 7-Ways to Corral Electronic Clutter
- Smead Organomics podcast – Topic: Delayed Decision Disorder – Watch here.
- The Spare Foot Blog, “How To Store Your Holiday Dishes”
- Staples.com, Margot Carmichael Lester, Staples® Contributing Writer, “How to Keep Your Workspace Neat”
- Professional Organizers Blog Carnival, Janet Barclay of Organized Assistant, “Decision Making”
- Off The Ground Blog by Emma Siemasko, quoted in “Get Organized by Going Back to Basics” (8/1/14)
- Unclutterer.com, Donna Smallin Kuper, Guest blog, “Delayed Decision Disorder (DDD)”
- MoneyTalksNews – quoted in “14-Ways to Re-decorate For Free” by Donna Freedman
- Hear From Entrepreneurs website: “How Did You Come Up With Your Company Name?”
- Coach Nicky Roberts’ Blog Series: “5-Things I Learned About Getting Organized”
- Green Living Magazine – Love Your Space article & Reducing Holiday Stress & Clutter article
- Staples.com – Clean It Up! How to Develop a Plan for Keeping Your Workspace Neat
- Salt River Project (SRP) Business Resource Center – Turning Chaos into Calm, Andrea Brundage Success Story
- MSN.com & Yahoo Finance – 14 Ways to Redecorate for Free
- BBC Online – Downsize Without Drama
- SheKnows.com – How to streamline your weekly cleaning routine
- Las Sendas Up Close Publications (Page 19) – ‘Tis the Season to Clean Out Your Closets
- Williamsburg Therapy & Wellness – Dr. Nerina Garcia-Arcemer – Organizing Your Life article
- White Mountain Independent Newspaper – Andrea Brundage Awarded Woman of the Year article