Organize Your Closets
I work with a lot of clients who have bulging, over-stuffed and unorganized closets that drive them crazy. Here is a GREAT article and photo display published by Real Simple magazine. Please do share your own closet stories in the comments below. I do my best to respond to each and every one of you.
Below are a few of my favorite reasons for keeping your closet purged and organized:
- Saves you valuable TIME as you get ready each day.
- Saves you MONEY because you actually KNOW what you own.
- Reduces STRESS. An organized, visually appealing space does not ignite a fight or flight response.
- Looks AMAZING. You will be so proud of your organized closet that you may be tempted to invite your friends over for a look-see.
- Smart use of SPACE. An organized closet allows to use ALL the space available. Hey, you are paying rent, a mortgage, insurance, and/or taxes on every inch of it, why not be able to actually USE it and ENJOY it?
If you need help with your closet, click here or call Andrea now at (480) 382-1085. Also, I am booking ORG U parties where we will organize one space in your home! Invite your friends over and let’s tackle that project with a helpful audience! Call now to book your party. Got Chaos? Get Calm.™