HOW IT WORKS
- A complimentary consultation [20 minute phone call]
- The purpose: To have a preliminary discussion around needs, and to mutually decide if we’re a good fit
- If we are a good fit, we move on to Step 2
- $149 in-person, $99 virtual
- Needs Assessment form completed
- Identification of client goals and organizational challenges
- Tour area(s) of concern
- All your questions answered
- Discuss informal action plan
- Move on to Step 3
We mutually agree and commit to each other.
- A SOS Services package is selected
- We schedule your first session
- An agreement for services is prepared and executed
- Move on to Step 4
WE GET TO WORK
Here’s where the rubber meets the road and the work gets done.
What you can expect as we work together:
- Respectful interactions and undivided attention
- Expert navigation and hands-on help
- Help identifying what stays and what goes
- A focus on “everything has a place, and everything is in its place”
- Optional: We move on to Step 5
Need some accountability or hands-on support?
Take advantage of the SOS Maintenance Program
A flexible six or 12 month agreement:
- Monthly check-ins (virtual)
- Ongoing support and coaching
- In-person or virtual “spruce up” visits (additional charges apply)
YES, HELP ME SIMPLIFY MY LIFE!
Complete the form below to schedule your FREE consultation or to ask any questions.
You will be contacted within two (2) business days, excluding Sundays.
Serving the East Valley Cities of: Mesa, Tempe, Gilbert, Scottsdale, Phoenix, Gold Canyon, Fountain Hills, Queen Creek, Chandler, Eastmark, and Apache Junction.