Happy New Year!
The New Year is here, and one of the top goals most people make is to get more organized. This isn’t always an easy process, but with persistence and intention, it is possible. Here are 7 tips to help you get more organized this year!
7-Organizing Tips To Help You Get Organized
- Only keep the holiday decorations that you love. The others should be passed on, donated, or sold. Wrap and pack away the “keepers” in labeled bins for next year.
2. If you still use a paper calendar, set aside 15 to 20 minutes to transfer all the important dates to the new calendar. No excuses for missed birthdays or late tax payments!
3. Set up all your yearly file folders now. The same applies for both paper folders and electronic folders.
4. Schedule a date with your CPA or tax preparer. That will give you a clear deadline to get all of your accounting records in order.
5. Set up autopay or bill pay for all recurring bills. This will save you lots of time every month.
6. Review your estate/trust documents; update and record as needed.
7. Vow to process incoming mail on a daily basis using the SOS paper handling system (if you need more information, please contact me).
Wishing you a happy and organized New Year!
If you are ready to conquer your own clutter and create a place of peace and calm, call Andrea now at (480) 382-1085 or click below to request more information. We work with residential clients, senior communities, and corporate clients. Got Chaos? Get Calm.™