Past Workshops & Events
Interested in having Andrea speak at your event?
- Wells Fargo Bank: Principles of Time Management in the Workplace, employee training
- NAWBO National Association of Women Business Owners
- A series on “Organized Living” to the Banner Alzheimer’s Institute’s caregivers group.
- Virginia G. Piper Cancer Center series for patients around the benefits and concepts of organized living.
- Fresh Start Women’s Center classes
- YWCA Women’s Expert Forum – Participated as co-panelist with Dr. Theresa Ramsey of Center for Natural Healing and Joy Antolini of National Bank of Arizona on Creating a Better Work/Life Balance
- A private workshop on organizing for health at NE Mesa Fit Body Bootcamp.
- Co-created and facilitated SOAR Empowerment Series in Scottsdale, Arizona.
- A fun event focused on closet organization and wardrobe edits that take you from Frazzle to Dazzle.
Other workshops, presentations, and events
- Self-Care Through Time Management (Galentine’s Day event), ASU Skysong Campus
- United Brokers Group – Optimize Your Time, Increase Your Bottom Line
- Arizona Professional & Business Women (BPW)
- Health Services Professionals (HSP)
- Foxy Women & Wine – Event Sponsor
- Bosom Buddies Cancer Survivor Group – Simplify Your Life for Optimal Healing
- Scottsdale Public Libraries – Spring Cleaning and In-JOY The Holidays
- Mesa Public Libraries – Get Organized:
Right Sizing& Simplifying Your Life
- Mesa Chamber of Commerce – Get Organized: Grow Your Business Effectively
- Apache Junction Chamber of Commerce – Time Management – Business Training Class
- The Money Mingle Happy Hour Series – 5-part series on organizing, protecting, investing your money
- Mesa Community College Non-Credit Courses – Organizing Principles
- Community service project with NAPO-AZ – Great Garage Overhaul
- Women of Visionary Influence – presentation
- AZ Small Business Development Center – Time Management Workshop
- Our Happiest Hour Networking Group – Time Management Workshop
- Women of KOG – Get Organized: From Paper Piles to Pantries
- Solera Women’s Club – The Process of Elimination of Clutter
- Sherwood Heights HOA, Scottsdale – Pride of Ownership & Spring Cleaning
- King of Glory Lutheran Church – Get Organized: Release Clutter & Overwhelm
- Val Vista Lakes Women’s Club – Get Organized For the Holidays
- Foothills Women’s Club – Permission To Purge Your Closet – Swap Your Frock event
- The Space Between – 3-Day Weekend Women’s Retreat, Spirit of the Desert Resort
- ASPiRE Power Ranch Community – Chaos Into Calm
- White Mountains NPC /Small Business Development Center – Time Management & QuickBooks Workshops
- Torreon Golf Club – Chaos Into Calm Presentation
SOS’s Organize University classes (ORG U)
- Organize Your Closet: Tips, Tools, and Techniques
- Organize Your Office: Creating A Supportive Space