This women-only workshop is Part IV of a four-part series. Each of the workshops in this year-long-series has been a stand-alone workshop, so prior attendance is NOT a pre-requisite!
When: Saturday, October 17, 2015
Where: Troon North Golf Club, Scottsdale, Arizona
Time: 10:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
To register go to http://www.eventbrite.com/e/soar-fall-2015-tickets-17815825614
In this day-long workshop, you will:
- Be guided through a 2015 life review
- Identify what worked, what you learned and what shifted this year
- Identify how you can “finish strong” in 2015
- Gain clarity for your 2015 dreams and intentions
- Gain Empowerment, Accountability and Support from other like-hearted women
- Have fun!
- Meet new people and make new friends
- SOAR (like an Eagle, baby!)
Andrea Brundage, MBA, Professional Organizer, Simple Organized Solutions
Karen Irene, Professional Development Coach, Scottsdale Success Coaching
Investment (includes lunch):
4 or more registering together, $50 each
2-3 registering together, $65 each
Single registration, $75 each
Got Chaos? Get Calm.™